- Annual Accounts of the YMCA Pension & Assurance Plan (year ended 30 April 2017)
- Summary Funding Statement at 1 May 2015
- Member Annual Newsletter 2017
- Ill Health Retirement Flow Chart
At a recent meeting of the Trustees a review of the cash commutation rates was considered following the triennial valuation and reviewing market standards.
Cash commutation rates are the amount that you would receive for every £1 of your annual pension that you give up. Therefore the table below shows what these are.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Paul Smillie, Company Secretary of YMCA Pension Plan Trustee Limited at email@example.com
The Trustee will take reasonable steps to ensure should you decide to transfer your pension benefits out of the Plan, that your pension transfer is an authorised payment under UK tax rules.
For members considering a transfer, please visit The Pensions Regulators website prior to making a final decision.
Following a review of the transfer values in conjunction with the Plan’s Actuary, the Trustee agreed that transfer values would be reduced down to 70%.
For further information, please contact Baibir Sandhu.
- Compendia Website (for member access only) – this site can be used to update your contact details, obtain retirement quotations and details of your preserved benefits.
- Y’s Retired of UK – This is a voluntary organisation which enables YMCA retirees of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales – ex YMCA staff, friends, widows and widowers, ordinary men and women who have spent the best part of their working lives in the YMCA, to keep in touch with each other.
If members have any queries regarding benefits, please either refer to the Trust Deed and Rules of the Plan or contact Baibir Sandhu.
- Annual Accounts of the YMCA Pension & Assurance Plan (year ended 30 April 2016)
- Annual Accounts of the YMCA Pension & Assurance Plan (year ended 30 April 2015)
- Annual Accounts of the YMCA Pension & Assurance Plan (year ended 30 April 2014)
- Annual Accounts of the YMCA Pension & Assurance Plan (year ended 30 April 2013)
Please contact us for previous years’ annual accounts.